Cookie Run Kingdomoffers players a wide variety of cookies for players to choose from. With the insane amount of cookies made available, it can become daunting to know what theCookie Run Kingdom Best Teamsmight be since each requires five cookies to be selected and placed in either the front, middle or rear row.
- In each team, players are able to place a total of 5 cookies and no more, which allows them to then head into combat.
- Players will have to choose between three positions that they can place the cookies into, which will be the front, middle orrear position.
- Each cookie will need to have a specifictopping on it which will grant it further buffs and make it operate more smoothly.
- Theteam compositions can be switched around with alternate cookies, but most of the teams will change as the meta changes.
- While players can choose to follow aspecific team comp, the most important thing is to have fun with your teams!
One of thefirst team compswe would like to mention will be asingle-tank-based teamthat will contain five cookies ranging from, Financier Cookie, Sherbet Cookie, Frost Queen Cookie, Black Pearl Cookie, and any of the BTS Cookies.
- TheFinancier Cookiewill be one of the team’s tanks, and she will be placed in the front line of the team so that she can tank any amount of damage that is incoming. The Financier cookies can use the Swift Chocolate topping while at it.
- When it comes to theSherbet Cookie, he will be a ranged-type unit placed in the middle of the team. Sherbet will also want to make use of the Swift Chocolate topping.
- As forFrost Queen, she will be a magic-type cookie, and when it comes to herpositionin battle, she will be prioritized to be placed in the middle. As for the mono-tank team, players can use the solid almond topping.
- For theBTScookies, they will quite literally be selected from any of the seven made available to players, and they will be placed at the far end of the team, and they can make use of the Swift Chocolate topping.
- WithBlack Pearl, players want to use herambush-type, and the best place to place her will be in the middle of the team, and Black pearl will end up using the swift chocolate topping.
Let’s look into a comp that players might find interesting, which will bebetween Sherbet and Pinecone. The five main cookies that players want in this team will be Pinecone (duh), Sherbet, Financier Cookie, Herb, and any of the seven BTS Cookies available.
- Pinecone will play a pretty important role in the team since it will be centered around them. Players will want to prioritize placing them in the front, which is what they are designed to do, and they will want to use the bomber type that the cookie offers and pair it with the Solid Almond toppings.
- As far asSherbetis concerned, he will be placed in the middle of the team, where he is designed to be, and players will want to make use of hisranged abilitiesand therefore use the Searing Raspberry toppings on him.
- With afinancier, players can look into placing him in the front of the team, and he will be used as adefensecookie, being able to intake extra damage and protect the team, and players can use the swift chocolate toppings on him.
- Herb will be the team’s healer, which can come in handy since he will be placed in the rear of the team, so he won’t interfere with the team’s progress, and players can use the Solid Almond toppings on him.
- For theBTS cookies, anyone from Jungkook to V can be used, but it doesn’t matter since they will be in the rear, and they can be paired with the Swift Chocolate toppings.
One of the next team comps that players might want to check out will consist ofthree Ambush units, with the cookies ranging from Financier, Black Pearl, Sorbet, Vampire, and any of the BTS cookies that can be used.
- Withfinancier cookies, she will not play the role of the DPS, but rather she will come in handy to be placed in the front lines to operate as adefense unit, and considering there will be three main Ambushes, they will need someone to tank hits. Use the Swift Chocolate topping on him.
- WithBlack Pearl, players should invest in using herambushabilities, will want to place her in the middle, and can make use of her Duskgloom’s Sovereign skill. Black Pearl will also be able to use the swift chocolate topping.
- With theSorbet Shark Cookie, players will be able o experience yet anotherambush-typecookie, and they will be able to also place them in the middle, allowing for a fellow ambush teammate to pair up with them and render enemies useless. The best thing to do will be to give sorbet the solid almond topping.
- TheVampire Cookiefits in almost too perfectly with this team comp since he will also be an ambush type, but his position will be placed in the backend/rear, and he will be able to pitch in with Blackpearl and Sorbet, and the Searing Raspberry topping is the way to go.
- For theBTScookies, their position will remain in the rear, and players can choose from any of the available cookies; the swift chocolate topping is the best option.
Captain Caviar-Black Pearl Comp
Moving on, the next comp that players can try out will be a team that will contain both Captain Caviar and Black Pearl. The main team will consist of Purple Yam, Financier cookie, Black Pearl, Captain Caviar, and any of the BTS cookies, and it might be one of theCookie Run Kingdom Best Teams.
- WithPurple Yam,players want to put him in the frontlines, which allows him to use his charge type pretty well, and he can also use his skills such as Berserkers Fury and Purple Tornado, and he can use the solid almond toppings since it will be one of his best in the slot.
- As far asfinancier cookieis concerned, he will once again be the main defense unit for the entire team, ad he can be placed in the frontlines, too, if players so wish to do so. His Paladin Protection skill will come in handy, and the Swift Chocolate toppings cannot be replaced since it works the best with him.
- With theBlack Pearl cookie, her main position in battle will be to be in the middle, and her ambush type can be paired with her Duskgloom’s Sovereign skills to annihilate when paired with the Swift Chocolate toppings.
- The main role of Captain Caviar here will be to provide further assistance to the team by being a middle-line bomber, and his Black Shark Torpedo skill cannot be ignored in his team comp. As for the toppings, the searing raspberry is a pretty solid option.
- Last but not least, use any of theBTSCookies that you want to.
A cool team comp that players can try out will be thesummoner team comp, which has the Snow Sugar Cookie, Pumpkin Cookie, and Frost Queen Cookie, as well as using the Pure Vanilla Cookie and the cotton Cookie.
- Ithsnow sugar, players will be able to take hold of their magic abilities, and players will want to place them down in themiddle position,and with their Blizzard skill, they will be able to summon forth a snow king that will cause a snowstorm to take place that will cause AoE damage to take place.
- WithPumpkin Pie, players will be able to again use her magic abilities, and players want to place her down in the middle position in the team, as she won’t flourish in the front or rear end. Her Pompon Help skill allows her to call for her Pompon and have it assist her in combat.
- As far asFrost Queenis concerned, she will be yet another magic-based cookie that will be prioritized in the middle, and her Freezing Squall skill is quite interesting.
- To provide a bit of healing for the team, thePure Vanillacookie will come running for help since he is a healing-type cookie, and he will prioritize being placed in the back of the team, and his skill called Love and Peace will allow regenerating the allies’ HP.
- Last but not least, the fifth piece to the puzzle will be theCotton Cookie, and he will be a support-based cookie that will be able to assist the other magic-based cookies by being in the rear end of the team.
Updated Cheese Comp
With each meta rotation, there will always come acheese compthat will contain the drippiest cookies that players can think of, with them being Schwarzwalter, Sherbet, Pinecone, Carol, and Frost Queen:
- Kicking things off withSchwarwalder, he will be a front-line unit for which players will want to use his charge attacks. He will use his Choco Chip Hammer skill to cause stun to the enemies, and players want to use the swift chocolate topping on him.
- With thecarol cookie, she will be able to providehealingto the team and be placed towards the back of the team. With her skill called Magic Songs, she will be able to not only regenerate the entire team’s HP, but she will also be able to up the overalls crit damage and crit% of the team.
- ThePinecone Cookiewill be the team’s main bomber, and the cookie’s most optimal position will be placed in the middle.
- Using theFrost Queen’s skill Freezing Squall will come in extremely handy to the team by applying freeze to the enemies.
- The final cookie will be Sherbet Cookie, and he will be a ranger that will stay in the middle of the team.
Double Charge Team
With theDouble Charge team, players can take on any attack that will be launched from the enemy’s end with the help of the tank. The main cookies that will be present in this team will be the Financier cookie, Dark Cacao cookie, Sherbet cookie, Werewolf cookie, as well as any of the BTS cookies.
- Starting with thefinancier, cookie will be the defense-based unit in the team as usual, and she will be prioritized to be placed in the frontline so that she can tank all kinds of attacks, and use the swift chocolate cookie will be the best option for her.
- Moving onto the next cookie, it will be theDark Cacao Cookie, and he will be a front-liner charge-based unit that can use his Solemn Judgment to cast thunder and lightning onto his enemies that are present in his range. When it comes to toppings, he can use the solid almond, which will be one of the best options.
- The next cookie will be the sherbet cookie, and he will be a ranged unit that will stay at a bit of distance during the fights since he will be placed in the middle of the team. His skill called Fros SHards allows him to summon forth 15 frost shards and continue to attack the opponents.
- We then have the werewolf cookie, a charge-based cookiethat players want to keep in the front. His skills allow him to be an essential part of the team and contribute pretty well using Transformation and Lone Hunter.
Vampire-Black Pearl Comp
Next up, let’s take a minute to discuss yet another solid comp that players shouldn’t miss out on, which will have the combination of Vampire and Black Pearl. The other team members will be Purple Yam and Financier cookies while also having one of the BTS cookies.
- Starting with the first cookie,Purple Yam Cookiewill be adapted to be placed in the front of the team, and he will be able to use his charge type when paired with his skills like Purple Tornado and Berserker’s Fury, he can be a pretty solid teammate. Use the Solid Almond toppings on him, and you’ve got yourself a viable teammate.
- As we have discussed multiple times, theFinancier cookiewill be a crucial element to any kind of team since she plays the part while being a solid defensive unit. Players will want to go ahead and place her in the front so that she can guard her teammates against being attacked and use the swift chocolate toppings.
- As for theVampire’spart in the team, he will be an ambush-type cookie that will want to be placed toward the back end of the team so that he can use his vampirism skills to turn himself into a bat and continue to attack the opponent that is present towards the year-end.
- As forBlack Pearl Cookie, she will have her place in the middle of the team, and she will be an ambush-type cookie. She can make use of her Duskgloom’s Sovereign skill to summon forth a storm that will continue to deal damage enemies over a certain period of time. Players can choose t use the swift chocolate toppings on her.
- The final team member can be anyone from the BTS family.
And there we have it! A few team comps that players might want to try out and with that, we will wrap up ourCookie Run Kingdom Best Teamsguide!
- Cookie Run Kingdom Best Healers
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍
1) Kouign Amann Cookie
Kouign Amann Cookie was also released alongside Madeleine's Magic Candy. She has skyrocketed to the top of the Cookie Run: Kingdom meta, as she packs in all that is necessary for a top-tier Tank.
Swift Chocolate builds or combos are ideal as lots of cookies here have relatively high cooldowns. The focus throughout this team is on increasing the team's survivability by stunning or freezing enemies before attacking them.What is the best rare team in cookie run? ›
When it comes to the rarest cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom, there are 3 contenders that are extremely rare because of their drop rate. These would be Hollyberry Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie and Pure Vanilla Cookie.Who is the best magic cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom? ›
|A||Blueberry Pie Cookie, Clotted Cream Cookie, Frost Queen Cookie, Moonlight Cookie, Snow Sugar Cookie|
|B||Devil Cookie, Latte Cookie, Licorice Cookie, Squid Ink Cookie|
|C||Macaron Cookie, Mango Cookie|
|D||Blackberry Cookie, Espresso Cookie, Pumpkin Pie Cookie, Wizard Cookie|
Mint Choco Cookie
He's just a dreamboat who is literally winking in his character art. His official character description even reveals that his musical talents and “dashing looks make him a favorite among the Cookies.” Humble in nature, Mint Choco Cookie is the full package, putting him on the top spot on this list.
For example, Oyster can't heal herself or her allies which puts her at a disadvantage compared to say Cotton who can cause heal, inflict damage, and boost attack output. This makes her more useful for a wider variety of team builds.What is a good team on CRK? ›
Holyberry, Financier, Sherbet, Frost Queen and Pure Vanilla: Mixing Sherbet with Frost Queen you'll find great control of the battlefield with this team as Sherbet offering debuff resistance to the team that makes them an ideal pairing with Frost Queen, Moonlight or Black Pearl.Who is the best ancient cookie run? ›
The Best Might of the Ancients Cookie
Due to her great all-rounder stats, Hollyberry Cookie is the best Might of the Ancients pick, as she can serve as a great tank and charging defense for the entire team in any of the game's modes.
- Pumpkin Pie.
- Dark Cacao.
- Black Pearl.
- Clotted Cream.
Cookie Run: Kingdom players are aware that cookies in the game are available in five rarities: Common, Rare, Epic, Ancient, and Legendary. The lowest rarity being Common, and the highest being Ancient and Legendary.
Custard Cookie III and Chili Pepper Cookie belong to the Rare and Epic tiers respectively, and both are sufficiently capable of handling the needs of a new player.Who is the best healer in CRK? ›
It doesn't come as much of a surprise that the Ancient Cookie is the best healer in Cookie Run Kingdom. You'll need to use him later on in the game since he does require a pristine understanding of party composition if you want him to work to his full capacity.Is squid cookie or espresso cookie better? ›
In most Cookie Run: Kingdom situations, Espresso will take the lead over Squid Ink and should be preferred for large-scale investments. That being said, Squid Ink can be a decent secondary DPS in a Black Pearl or Sea Fairy anchored burst team if players are short of one and don't have the resources to make more pulls.Is Milky Way Cookie strong? ›
While Milky Way can be an excellent tank, she is unlikely to put up significant DMG numbers. If players are willing to have her at the Front, knocking back the enemy, healing, and providing important debuffs, Milky Way is an excellent investment.Who is the main villain in CRK? ›
Dark Enchantress Cookie is a main antagonist from both Cookie Run Kingdom and Cookie Run: OvenBreak.Who are the 5 ancients in CRK? ›
In a world populated with anthropomorphized dessert items (created by witches using cookie batter and Life Powder), the 5 Ancient Cookies - Pure Vanilla, White Lily, Hollyberry, Dark Cacao, and Golden Cheese - created their own kingdoms and were given Soul Jams, which granted them special powers and immortality.What is the best tank in cookie run? ›
1 Hollyberry Cookie
Essentially, Hollyberry Cookie is the perfect tank. She puts herself in harm's way and becomes a powerful shield when she uses her skill. This absorbs most of the damage she takes, while also being resistant to interrupting effects, meaning she can do this all day.
All the available Cookies fall into one of the following rarity ranks (arranged from most to least rare): Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Ancient.Is Aloe Cookie a girl or boy? ›
Aloe Cookie was originally an NPC that appeared within the story of AI Run: Cyborg Menace, before she could became playable. She is a green-haired scientist with a seemingly prosthetic right leg and a scouter over one eye.Who is the main character in CRK? ›
When players drop into the world of Cookie Run: Kingdom, their first introduction is done through the eyes of GingerBrave. He is your typical hero-type character, and while he may be the protagonist and poster character of the game, he isn't the only cookie character.
Herb Cookies provide more healing to the party and are regarded as one of the best healing cookies in the game. Cotton Cookie heals the allies but increases the damage of the summoned units' attack.Is Eclair cookie worth it? ›
Eclair summons a great book that casts 'weaknesses' which debuffs the three strongest enemies on screen (with cookies taking priority). This means that your enemies will take more damage and if you knock them out while they are debuffed, your allies will gain an HP shield. It also does a bit of damage to the enemy.Which cookie is the best seller? ›
These facts have remained true until today, making Oreo one of the oldest and most popular cookie brands in the country! Honestly, they're now the best-selling brand of cookies in the world. So as we can all agree, Oreo is the #1 cookie brand in the universe!What is the coolest cookie in CRK? ›
Cookies that tend to perform best in any situation and hence are the most valued options available include Eclair, Sea Fairy, Sorbet Shark, Pure Vanilla, Cotton, Clotted Cream, WildBerry, Moonlight Cookie, and Dark Cacao Cookies.How strong is Twizzly gummy cookie? ›
During gameplay, Twizzly Gummy Cookie has the most hits in her normal attack of any Cookie, totaling 6 hits.What is the oldest cookie run? ›
Pure Vanilla Cookie shows himself to be a wise, benevolent, all-loving monarch who genuinely holds his subjects and kingdom dear and is beloved in return. He is seen as the epitome of many virtues.How tall is pure vanilla cookie? ›
Standing at 4.5 inches, Pure Vanilla is ready and able to heal any cookie who may need some extra help.Is Hollyberry Cookie the strongest? ›
Hollyberry is one of the strongest Cookies in Cookie Run Kingdom but you can expect the best results only after giving her proper Toppings.Who is the strongest dragon Cookie? ›
Pitaya Dragon Cookie is a Legendary-class "Cookie" and a playable antagonist in Cookie Run: OvenBreak, while also being a currently unplayable antagonist in Cookie Run: Kingdom. Several eons ago, the Red Dragon was the strongest Dragon of them all, and ruled over the Dragon's Valley with an iron fist.
One possibility is that he was born in the Tribe's village and left at some point, or that he was born to other Coffee Tribe members who left the Tribe's village to live in the Republic. Espresso Cookie harbors strong contempt towards Light Magic, which fuels part of his initial annoyance towards Madeleine Cookie.What is the most op cookie in cookie run? ›
Dark Cacao Cookie
What is this? The Dark Cacao Cookie gets an overall ranking of S+ in both the PvP and PvE game modes. The Dark Cacao Cookie is from the Charge class and leads in the front position, and its skill is Solemn Judgment.
Legendaries are on par with the Dragon and Ancient rarity, they also have a very low chance of being pulled from the Cookie Gacha.